Tuesday 19 March 2013

Conservatory...

Conservatory /Green house

Beautiful Garden room: Anne Claire Rohe Photography
Dorothee Schumacher's Conservatory: via the selby
Blue Velvet chair in a beautiful conservatory xx
Beautiful Bohemian Conservatory
Overgrown Plants: conservatory detail
Beautiful spot to sit and read: Conservatory
I am thinking maybe I could get a conservatory built on my house. It would be so cool to have a little reading room with a pretty tiled floor, beautiful exotic plants and a Blue velvet chair to read a book in....

For more posts on houseplants click here

6 comments:

Kath said...

I love Dorothees chairs!

Linda said...

Wonderful pics...I love these....:) You can never go wrong with plants...

the wild magnolia said...

All places I would love to visit. The blue velvet chair!

Tami Rebekah said...

Just love these inspiring photos!!!

Anthony Hopper said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

Loving the greenery!
www.ahkavintage.com