Wednesday 14 December 2011

Earthship for sale

This stunning hand built earthship, eco-home is for sale


Want to own your very own blog famous Earthship? This stunning home was custom built and includes four acres of land set in a peaceful and remote area....... sadly my nursing qualification isn't transferable to America.

Inside the earthship
Earthship at night 
Stunning Wooden Earthship bedroom
Earthship sitting room
If you are interested in buying this beautiful earthship from the Earthage blogger, then the email adress is on the above flyer. For more images of this stunning home visit here

9 comments:

aroluna said...

I love this home!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, so amazing! I dream of a place like this!!! Too bad I don't live in the US.

Barbara said...

Love the house, and it's in a beautiful area of the US. My brother lives nearby in Durango, Colorado. He likes the skiing in Taos. )

Everson said...

Stunning.

Ludwig Everson
http://www.aardskip.com click on "blog" to see our progress.

hippyatheart said...

they are wonderful! someone fancy to make me a christmas gift? :)

Nea said...

I just love it!

Katrina - Dot Dot Dash said...

what an amazing home, love all the timber x

Talibah said...

Beautiful!!! You share some pretty cool stuff with us, thanks!

Charlotte Chance said...

I eonder if it's still for sale....