Friday 25 November 2011

Spell and the dream catchers

Spell Prism Dream catcher with crystal and bone


Spell Dream Catchers


Spell dream catcher



Crochet Dream catcher by Rachel Rice, via Flickr


dream catcher object created for Free People Portland (by rachael rice)

Last week I had a very nice surprise in the post from the lovely Ladies at SPELL. A beautiful dream catcher and a feather ring. I have been a big fan of their products and their stunning photography for a while now and even posted Lizzy's house a while back so to receive such a gift was such a luxury.

I was going to upload some pictures of my dream catcher but cant find my camera - computer cable so have posted a couple of Spells images instead (mine is the Prism dream catcher in the first photo).

So to Lizzy and Spell a big thank you xxxxxx

18 comments:

Babylon Sisters said...

I love this post! We've always had dream catchers in our house. Beautiful!

Aneta said...

Now I have this urge make one :)

The Waits said...

man i love them!!! i really love the twig one! thanks for sharing!
-m

Anonymous said...

i love this post! made my birthday perfect! thanks

jason @ chesterfield sofa said...

I remember these from my daughters youths! They helped them sleep, especially after a Roald Dahl story!

Chesca said...

Ahh how amazing! Two of my favourite blogs sharing the love. Spell are such talented, creative people... those dreamcatchers are beyond beautiful x

nakedfaun.blogspot.com

hippyatheart said...

congrats to win such a lovely gift, my dear! really well deserved - the dream catcher is so pretty and I totally love this post.
a feather ring sounds really amazing, too!

Julia said...

Lucky you, that sounds wonderful!
i would prefer the one made out of branches (though it reminds me a bit of "blair witch project" :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dream catchers. The crochet work and feathers are fabulous!

Kate said...

It's gorgeous. I love Spell. They have 20% off this weekend! xxx

http://heatherandthyme.blogspot.com/

Simply Me said...

I LOVE THE LAST PIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. I have always loved dream catchers and their magic. Have a few hanging in my apartment.

Charis said...

Wow, these are all so gorgeous. I love dreamcatchers :)

Sarah Greenman said...

Beautiful images - I love making these with my son.

Rachael Rice said...

I made the doily ones! Thanks for featuring them! I wish we knew each other on LAND as well as on line!! <3 <3 <3

Cleo said...

Thanks so much for putting me on to SPELL.

LOVE! And love your blog so now following :)

Unknown said...

Just curious are these in any way used in Love Spells while casting they just resemble something that i know of but anyway it is such a big talent you have got for yourself

Drali Afrohealer said...

I want to know if you use all those to make a love spell. thanks they are nice stuffs